Thursday, December 11, 2008

Prayer for Inner Peace

Hi: I wrote the following in my last meta-zine and thought I would share it with those of you who have not subscribed to it.

Prayer For inner peace
Knowing there is a power within the universe and that power is within me I bring myself in alignment with it. I feel it as a shining light, lighting up the inner me. As it lights up the inner me, I radiate the peace that it exemplifies. I light up with such ease and breathe into the peace – the inner peace which is truly me. I allow the deepest aspect of myself to align with this peace as I release any and all worries, anxieties and concerns. I acknowledge my peace within. I breathe it, I allow it, for I know I am worthy of it. I am so thankful in being able to experience this feeling on inner peace. For it is me! My inner being radiates this peace and I am thankful. In gratitude I release this thought for it is true my inner peace radiates externally into the world. And So It Is. Amen.
For your own personal prayer email me. I will be happy to create one for you.

Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: