Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthing - A New Book

I'm once again a proud mama. Tomorrow morning when I present my Past Life Regression Workshop at the Spring Festival of Awareness in Naramata I will also unviel my new book Many Lives, Many Ways of Remembering Them. I began this book nearly two years ago and have worked on it off and on since. I really wanted to have it ready for this workshop. It tells about my journey in learning about past lives, the theory and how it has helped others. Plus it also has my color/star technique in it. I also do have a CD and a DVD with this technique as well.
For many years people asked where my book on Past Lives was, and although I tried over the years it would never come together, until one day sitting watching TV I heard my voice say, "write about your past lives and how and when you found them". This is because on many of my travels I have gone to cities and felt different or strange and have had to do a past life regression on myself to transform the energy.
I think it is an easy read and anyone who purchases it will enjoy it.
I hope to have it available through the web site soon and one can always email me and get it direct.
Blessings to you all this birthing day.
Norma.
Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

1 comment:

Linda Diane Taylor said...

I look forward to reading it Norma. Glad you are home and recovering. Love Linda