Saturday, May 30, 2009

Star Trek even better 2nd time around

Hi: on Thursday night, even though I was tired, I went with a friend and saw Star Trek again. It was even better second time around. I caught little things, I had missed before. Wow is it a good movie. I have said to people even if they are not Trekkies .... go and see it - it is good. Anyway, it has now moved away from our local theatres and so will have to wait for the DVD to arrive before I get to see it again.
Mind you when Star Wars first came out -- gosh how many years ago was that, I went and saw it seven times. No, I don't have an addictive personality at all. If want a good movie, and haven't seen it yet, go see Star Trek. I'm sure you will enjoy it - especially if you like adventure or sci fi movies.
Blessings to you on this day.
Norma

Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: