Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer has arrived in the Okanagan Valley

Hi: yesterday was the first day when the breeze, or slight wind, blew it was warm. That told me our summer has arrived. My car showed it was 33 degrees Centigrade. Thats quite warm, especially when just a few weeks ago it was still cold. Its like we did not have spring, we went from winter to summer. Spring was here, because my cherry tree was in full bloom and the daffodils and tulips and then irises came out, but they were late, and my roses are beginning to bud.
But for me its now shorts and tops .... I like being brown, and need to lay a base down (fair skinned English descent that I am) so when I'm out and about I don't burn.
What else is new. Not much....still find I get tired, and then I rest, then feel better and over do it, so guess the next few weeks will be like that. But I did manage to do a huge pile of ironing today. That's good, mind you I had several rests and watched the French Open Tennis and the FA Soccer Cup Final in London, England this am as well. Soccer is now over till August. Rugby is finishing too, but Tennis is happening and soon the Tour de France, which I usually watch. So the sports world of Norma Cowie continues.
Now that I'm feeling better, I'm getting my schedule ready for the summer. If you read this and want to know what it is email me and I will send you a copy of my schedule. Although its centered around home here, there are some interesting stuff - ie birthday gathering in July.
Lots of blessings with love this hot, summer day.
Norma Cowie

Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: