Sunday, January 03, 2010

Overcoming post Christmas Blues

Do you ever suffer the after Christmas blues and feel like January goes on for ever. In the past I have many times, and one of the things I discovered was it was taking down the Christmas decorations. I always felt my house felt naked without the lights, trees and decorations. So this year I'm doing something different, and I feel it is working.
I'm taking down and putting away something every day so its not all at once and it is not a total shock to the system. I have found this way I have not had the usual feeling of being 'let down' as I progress into January.
Therefore, just a suggestion if you have not already made your home 'naked' you do this. I have definitely found it helpful.
Blessings
Norma.

Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: