Monday, June 07, 2010

Hugs for All!

Busy day for me with my blog, but could not resist posting this. I received this today and it reminded me of when I had a HUGS company. We had T Shirts, Sweat Shirts, bumber stickers, buttons and a Hugs Card, (like a business card) which said 4 hugs for survival, 8 hugs for maintenance and 12 hugs for growth. My son and his then girlfriend did a lot of the Hugging but I did my fair share too, especially when someone came along they did not want to hug. I learned how to HUG by hugging! I even gave short workshops on the proper way to HUG - Imagine!
So if you ever want a Hug let me know. I do know how to do it. In the meantime, click on the link and enjoy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN8CKwdosjE&feature=player-embedded

Norma



Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: