Monday, June 07, 2010

Movie review - date night

The last night in Regina my friend and I decided to go to a movie, but we had left it a bit late and the only movie available which I did not mind going to see (meaning I had either seen it or did not want to see it) was Date Night.
Now Date Night had been at my local theatre when I was away and so had missed it, but did not feel like I had missed anything. Well I had. I laughed during this movie, some of the scenes were so ridiculous they had to be funny and of course the two hot comic TV actors being together worked. They made a great couple. If you want a laugh, and I'm sure it will be out on DVD soon, make sure you pick up Date Night. 3 stars of our 5 for the laughter quota.

Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: