Monday, February 14, 2011

After New Zealand

In two days I will have been back from my trip to New Zealand a week. How time flies. I did not get to write about the last few days before flying back home. The day before I left I saw five clients. A busy day as I drove from place to place, but as it was spread out over the day it was OK.  I ended up loving my GPS, which got me to each place I needed to be at without too much difficulty. I learned how to interpret the instructions so I was able to navigate well. It made me realize how often in life we do not "follow the instructions" or we "misinterupret the instructions". 
Highlights, as always, is seeing family and friends. I was able to see a cousin who came with her neice, a second cousin who I have not seen for many, many years. That was an enjoyable visit. Plus a friend who I was unable to catch up with last year when I was back. So sisters, brother, in-laws, nieces, nephews, cousines, second cousines, friends were scatterred throughout the three weeks. Then this time I had clients too. As I'm sure you know I love doing my work, and so I did readings and clearings. I was pleased with the results and let them know I can phone easily and do either readings or clearings for them even though I'm across the ocean.
I also collected information for creating a 'Norma Cowie's North Island Tour' next year. More about that, and if you are on the email lists you will get word.  Right now, I'm busy getting caught back up with all the bits and pieces which don't get attended to when you are not here. Plus I left a lot of filing and sorting to be done when I got back. Plus, the clients are beginning to book back in.
This last weekend, I had my intensive students here, as we did the 'Chakra' weekend. As you are aware (or not) I work with 16 of them. Lots of 'clearing' done and balancing was created. All felt a lot better when completed. Then they had 'strangers' arrive and they 'read' for them. Aura drawings, Tarot Card, buttons, stones, psyomentry, black mirror and water in a bowl. All the clients for them enjoyed the couple of hours it took, and said each person related and gave them information pertinent to them. I'm one proud mama of that. This group did not take to crystal ball readings, and they decided to do the water in the bowl last month and each one makes it work wonderfly well.
Now I'm getting ready to go to Regina to re-audit Level 2 & 3 of the Yuen Method. A different teacher, so I'm looking forward to picking up some more information, or at least consolidating what I've learned so far. When I get back, I have been booked to speak at the local Celebration Centre. It will be good to see everyone as I have not been since the beginning of November. And then February will end.....and my busy March will begin.
Oh yes, its Valentine's Day today. Have not had much time to think about that, as I'm still catching up with myself, but lots of LOVE to everyone.
In the chakra connections this weekend, we all experienced lots of that love and wonderful universal energy.
Thats all for now.
Blessings with love
Norma


Norma Cowie 250 490 0654 Email: norma@normacowie.com
Check out the other blog:   http://www.moviereviewswithnormacowie.blogspot.com/

No comments: