Monday, February 28, 2011

Speaking and Working

This Sunday I spoke at the Celebration Centre here in Penticton, and it begins a series of talks and workshops in the next few months. (See my schedule at www.normacowie.com). I can't explain the feeling I get when I speak to a group of people. Its like 'heaven' to me. This talk will be put on my website in a few days (Its in the mail to my webmaster). So you can listen through there, but I also have some copies available so I can mail you a CD of it too. I was speaking on the topic "Coming Home", and spoke about how I have several homes, but also was able to talk about our Souls and the journey we have plus the Akashic Records. Oh what fun to have it roll forth and then listen to it afterwards.
Next week I'm up in Salmon Arm speaking to the Quester's group on the topic "Following the Energy Line". I will be repeating the topic the following Monday for the Kelowna Questers. I happen to know although its the same topic, I'm sure it will not be exactly the same lecture. I speak to the people who are attending, therefore different information can be forthcoming.  Such fun!!
I'm also facilitating two Past Life Regression Workshops in the next few weeks, one while I'm in Salmon Arm, and another in Trail.
On Saturday I went and did a Psychic Party for a party of eleven. This was the first one in which I taped onto a CD, rather than audio tape. It definitely takes longer as it is recordered onto my mp3 player and then transferred onto a CD. I wish the inventors would invent something where we could tape directly onto a CD with ease. It is something which seemed to have 'fallen through the cracks' of inventing.  This coming weekend I'm at the only Trade Show I'm planning on doing this spring in Vernon and will use the CD process. Thinking about pricing right now. How to work the extra time in.
I also have had the privilege of working with both Readings and Clearings (using the Yuen Method) since coming back. I truly can see and feel the difference in my work since my three day reaudit course in Regina.  Wow...its so much more enjoyable, following the energy in this different way. I am so happy with it, it suits my style and how I like to work so much more. 
At the moment, even though we have had more snow I'm happy to be back home and working.
Love to all
Norma.
Norma Cowie 250 490 0654 Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: