Saturday, March 26, 2011

March is ending!

I was wondering the other day why I wasn't writing on my blog. Well, two reasons: first I have been super busy coming and going and I have not seemed to have time for sitting down and writing and second I find with Facebook I tend to report what is happening. Not everything but major details.
So here it is on a Saturday morning, I've watched a soccer match - England vs Wales, I've seen two clients and soon friend Ted is coming to complete my office face lift. Well I'm ahead of myself.
I had a wonderful week travelling first to Salmon Arm, and then to Trail, facilitating two Past Life Regression Workshops, lecturing to the Questers in Salmon Arm, plus having many private sessions. In Trail besides the Workshop I lead a group channeling and a psychic party before driving home.
My new little red car - renamed as Ruby, thanks to Jeanne - handled the 1,000 ks really well, which is should seeing it is new.
Once home I went the next night to speak to the Kelowna Questers. I was quite tired, but as usual when speaking to a crowd I felt the energy returning.
While in Salmon Arm I recorded my talk there and will get that off to my webmaster to put up on the site so others can hear it too.
Then I decided I needed to paint my office and get that sorted, so that is where Ted came to help and then I spent a day painting so the office is now bright yellow and soon will have new carpet on the floor. My back though did not like it and thank goodness my massage with CayCee yesterday really helped. One more room for me to do. Once we have the office back in shape (which will take a wee while sorting everything out) I want to paint the 2nd bedroom, and get a new bed in there. That needs to get done pretty quick because my daughter, Eleanor and maybe Anne are coming to visit and they will need a bed to sleep in. So another paint job before I leave for Victoria is in the works....
Well my life is pretty quiet personally, clients, travelling and watching my TV shows seems to be making up my days. But today, I feel more like normal, perhaps that is because the sun 'was' shining and the backdoor is open and Spring maybe is arriving with the buds coming out on the lilac trees and the daffodils have put up there heads about 2 inches.
I'm a sun, hot, loving person.
Well must go as I have a few bits to do to clean up the office (paint cans to take out) before Ted gets here in a bit.
Blessings
Norma.

Norma Cowie 250 490 0654 Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: