Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Catch Up Time!

This last weekend I drove to Vancouver and back, almost a miracle seeing two months ago I was having trouble driving to Kelowna.  This is the power of a product I began taking just 2 1/2 months ago.  Its called Jusuru and made with 60% BioCell Collagen, plus flavoured with 13 different fruits, including magnosteen, which I used to take before.  This product, took me from lying down 24/7 and everything I did being a difficult. Plus I used to wake up at night groaning and moaning so my sleep was totally disturbed.  Now 2 1/2 months later, no aches or pains (they left the first month). Sleep is good and I have energy to do what needs to be done.

This product has only been available in the US for 2 years, and here since July. The amazing stories I hear about how it has helped people, especially with arthritic joint pain and skin disorders is amazing. The side benefit for me, is an already younger looking face. My massage therapist has told me that my skin is actually changing color (getting healthy).  I even have some 'moles' dropping off.  I cannot say enough about this product and how it has changed my life in the last few months.

Health Canada has just come out with their licensing stating that Jusuru "helps relieve joint pain from osteoarthritis - hip & knee. Helps maintain healthy skin. Helps metabolize fats and proteins. Helps develop and maintain bones, cartilage, teeth & gums. Helps connective tissue form. Helps healing wounds. An antioxidant to maintain good health."  Everyone knows how hard Health Canada is...but here it is stating:  Helps...  It is exciting to think that Health Canada appreciates the benefits of this product in relieving pain amongst other benefits. If you would like to learn more you can visit: My Jusuru site  or to learn more and hear testimonials

As I'm beginning to 'feel' so much better and have energy to do things, like catching up with bookkeeping and straightening up different rooms in my home. I also am back teaching.  I began my Wednesday night drop in meditation/discussion group before I was even 75% feeling better, but we all managed. I have now begun an eight week Tarot for Successful Living Course.  Tomorrow (Thursday) will be the 2nd week.  It is always good to go over the different symbols again. In fact I always recommend my students re-audit the course as they learn so much more the second or even third time through.  I am also going to be doing a once a month three hour workshop. I plan on doing one three hour once a month for the next three months.The first one will happen next month (November) and it is called Transforming Your Blocks.

I have managed to keep enough energy to work with clients.  As I was only working with one or perhaps two (as I became stronger) a day I enjoyed the sessions and even though I would go back to resting afterwards I felt fulfilled.  Yesterday, I did a crystal ball reading. I usually don't do crystal ball readings in and of themselves, but my client phoned and said she wanted one, so I said OK lets do it. (I usually only use the crystal ball during my psychic parties). It turned out to be a 1/2 hour appointment, and we were both very satisfied with it. Perhaps there will be more in the future.

I'm planning that this is a catch up post, so that I can begin to once again post regularly. I have begun to see movies again (in our brand new local theatre - which I'm so happy about). And I plan on getting back to doing my reviews once again. I thank those of you who have expressed a loss of me not doing them. It is sincerely appreciated. 

So until next time, enjoy this Fall weather has it works its way towards Halloween.
Blessings
Norma.
My web page


Norma Cowie 250 490 0654 Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: